Below is a chronological overview of published articles.
- Organising a Buddhist way
Hosking, D.M. Chapter 5 in: P. Case, H. Hopful, and H. Letice. (2012)(eds), Beliefs and Organisation, Palgrave MacMillan.
- A dialogue on entitative and relational discourses
Hosking, D.M. and Shamir, B. (2012). Chapter 15 in: Uhl Bien, M. and Ospina, S. (eds.), Advancing Relational Leadership Theory: A Conversation among Perspectives. New Horizons in Leadership Series. Information Age Publishing Inc.
- Centering the path
Ernst Kleisterlee and Dian Marie Hosking., paper presented at CMS conference, Warwick University, July 2009
- Telling tales of relations: appreciating relational constructionism.
Dian Marie Hosking. Organization Studies, 32 (1), pp. 47-65, 2011.
- Moving relationality: meditations on a relational approach to leadership
Dian Marie Hosking. Chapter 33 in Alan Bryman, Collinson, D., Grint, K., Jackson, B., and Uhl-Bien, M. (editors), Sage Handbook of Leadership, Sage Publications, pp. 453-465, 2011.
- (Re)constructing reflexivity: a relational constructionist approach
Dian Marie Hosking and Bettine Pluut (2010). The Qualitative Report, volume 15, number 1, p. 59-75.
- Crowther, D. and Hosking, D.M. Accounting for the sacred, Journal of Knowledge Globalization, March 2009.
- Back to Basics: Appreciating Appreciative Inquiry as not 'normal' science
Dian Marie Hosking and Sheila McNamee (2007). AI Practitioner, november 2007, p. 12-16.
- Can constructionism be critical?
Dian Marie Hosking (2007). In: Holstein, J. & Gubrium, J. (eds.), Handbook of constructionist research. New York: Guilford Publications.
- Sound constructs: a constructionist discourse of sound processes and listening
Dian Marie Hosking (2007). Revue Sciences de Gestion, 55, pp. 55-75.
- Not leaders, not followers: a post-modern discourse of leadership processes
Dian Marie Hosking (2006). In: B. Shamir, R. Pillai, M. Bligh & M. Uhl-Bien. (eds.), Follower-centered perspectives on leadership: A tribute to the memory of James R. Meindl. Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing.
- If You Meet Social Construction Along the Road…: A Dialogue with Buddhism
Kenneth Gergen and Dian Marie Hosking (2007). In: M. Kwee, K.J. Gergen & F. Koshikawa (eds.),Horizons in Buddhist Psychology. Taos Institute Publications.
- Discourses of relations and relational processes
Dian Marie Hosking (2006). In: Kyriakidou, O. and Özbilgin, M. (eds.). Relational Perspectives in Organizational Studies: A Research Companion. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
- Bounded entities, constructivist revisions and radical re-constructions
Dian Marie Hosking (2005). In: Special issue on Social Cognition: Cognitie, Creier, Comportament/ Cognition, Brain, Behavior, vol. 9, nr. 4, p. 609-622.
- Accounting in Bable? Constructing social accounting as a multi-logical performance
David Crowther and Dian Marie Hosking (2005). In: Critical Perspectives on Accounting, 16, pp. 535-550.
- Changeworks: A critical construction
Dian Marie Hosking (2004). In Boonstra, J. (ed.). Dynamics of Organisational Change and Learning. Chichester: Wiley.
- Evaluating Appreciative Inquiry: a relational constructionist perspective
Dorieke van der Haar & Dian Marie Hosking (2004). In: Human relations, vol. 57 nr. 8, p. 1017-1036.
- Editorial - Social Constructionism in Community and Applied Social Psychology
Dian Marie Hosking and Ian Morley (2004). In: Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology, 14, p. 1–14.
- Leadership, Learning and Negotiation in a social psychology of organizing
Ian Morley & Dian Marie Hosking (2003). In: Bennett, N. and Anderson, L. (eds.), Rethinking Educational Leadership: challenging the conventions (43-60). London: Sage Publications.
- Constructing changes: A social constructionist approach to change work (and beetles and witches)
Dian Marie Hosking
Tilburg University, June 2002 (published version of inaugural address)
- Local Ecconomic Trading Schemes and their implications for marketing assumptions, concepts, and practices
David Crowther, Anne-Marie Greene and Dian Marie Hosking (2002).
In: Management Decision, 40, 3, pp 354-362.
- Let's not talk about it for a change
Dian Marie Hosking & Andrew Bass. Human Systems: The Journal of Systemic Consulting and Management (2002), 13, 1, pp. 47-64.
- E-communications and relational constructionism: distributed action, distributed leadership, and ecological possibilities.
Dian Marie Hosking (2002). In: Holmes, L., Hosking, D.M. and Grieco, M. (eds.). Organising in the information age: distributed technology, distributed leadership, distributed identity, distributed discourse. Aldershot: Ashgate.
- Constructing changes in relational processes. Introducing a social constructionist approach to change work.
Dian Marie Hosking & Andy Bass, in: Career Development International, (2001), 6, 7, pp. 348-360.
- Co-Operative Processes: An Approach From Social Constructionism
Dian Marie Hosking
keynote address to the 7th International Conference on Multi-Organisational Partnerships and Co-operative Strategy.
Leuven, Belgium, July 6th-8th, 2000
- Change: A Processual-Constructionist Perspective
Dian Marie Hosking & Andy Bass
Paper under review: Journal of Organizational Change Management
- Ecology in mind, mindful practices
Dian Marie Hosking, in European Journal of Work and Organisational Psychology, 9, No 2, June 2000
Special issue: Organisational learning: relational constructionist approaches, Guest Editors: Dian Marie Hosking & Rene Bouwen
- Social construction as process: some new possibilities for research and development
Dian Marie Hosking, in: Concepts & Transformation (1999), 4, 2, pp.117-132
- Leadership processes and leadership development: Reflections from a social constructionist paradigm
Dian Marie Hosking
- The primacy of relations in socially constructing organizational realities
H. Peter Dachler & Dian Marie Hosking (1995). In: Hosking, D.M., Dachler, H.P., & Gergen, K.J. 1995. Management and Organisation: Relational Alternatives to Individualism. Aldershot,UK & Vermont: Ashgate/Avebury.